Welcome to Salud & Belleza Inc, (“Salud y Belleza,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) family and our high-quality line of natural, herbal and nutritional supplements, as well as vitamins and over-the-counter medications (collectively, the “Products”). Our products are available through our website located at www.saludybellezainc.com (the “Website”).
- THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- HOW WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS?
- METHOD OF TRANSFER OF DATA WITH SPECIAL NOTICE TO NON-U.S. USERS
- STIPULATIONS WITH REGARDS TO MINORS
- THE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND PROTECTIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE AND SERVICES
- HOW TO CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. We do not consider personal information to include information that can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Use our Services.
- Purchase our Products.
- Register for an account with us.
- Update or add information to your account.
- Provide information to us on a web form.
- Interact with our service center.
- Engage or connect with us through one of our social media pages.
- Otherwise correspond with us.
- E-commerce service providers.
- Email, chat and other communications service providers.
- Data analytics service providers.
- Advertising providers.
- Social media platforms.
We may use the following categories of Personal Information in connection with your use of our Services:
Personal contact details, such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- Date of birth.
- Social media account information.
- Account preferences.
- Financial information, such as credit card numbers.
- Location information.
- Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, order ID, and unique device token.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the Website, referral URL,
advertising data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
We will never request or require you to provide any of the following special categories of data, but through our chat services and customer services interactions, we know that sometimes customers and users of the Services choose on their own to share the following kinds of Personal Information with us:
- Information about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political opinions.
- Information about your health, including any medical conditions, diagnoses and/or injuries.
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes identified below, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason, provided that reason is compatible with the original purpose described here.
In general, your Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
– In connection with our provision of Services to you, which may include the following:
- Managing and fulfilling your Product orders.
- Managing your account and keeping track of your order history.
- Processing of payments.
- Providing customer support and responding to your questions or comments.
- Providing invitations and access to webinars.
- Providing invitations and access to social media events.
- Providing programs and courses.
- Improving our Services and the overall customer experience.
– To make available and highlight content and opportunities that are relevant to you, improve our Services, maintain our relationship with you, and protect our Customers and users our Services.
- Improve our Services, for example by reviewing information associated with technical glitches and fix problems and enhance your customer experience.
- Offer new features, expanded programs and incremental opportunities.
- Decide which advertising to share with you by only showing you those that align with your interest as determined by your past viewing, browsing and shopping activity.
- Contact you in order to offer you special promotions, poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires and inform you about our Services, as authorized by applicable law.
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences and customize content that includes items and services that you may like in response to actions that you take or have taken.
- Provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
- Measure the efficacy of our marketing campaigns.
- Contact you regarding your account or an order, to troubleshoot problems with your account or an order, to resolve disputes or as otherwise necessary to provide you excellent customer service.
- Monitor and improve the security of our Website and keep our Services safe, secure and operational and prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Conduct analytics on who is using the Services, and how the Services are being used with the intent to monitor compliance and enhance the overall experience to the Customer.
- Use your geo-location to provide location-based services.
With your explicit consent, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with marketing via telephone calls, email, SMS or text.
Notwithstanding the above, we will only use the Special Categories of Data of data described in this Section 1 above in very limited circumstances and only with your express consent or, less commonly, we may use this type of data where it is needed in relation to legal claims or where it is needed to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests) and you are not capable of giving your consent, or where you have already made the information public.
In connection with our services, we may share your Personal Information with the following types of third-party recipients:
– Our service providers, who we engage to help us run our business and perform the Services, including:
- Software and service providers we may use to manage and process your information.
- Software and service providers we may use to communicate with you.
- Advertising service providers we may use to assist us in providing personalized advertising.
- Hosting providers that provide database storage for our business.
- Shipping providers for purposes of shipping Products you have ordered.
– Internally, among different departments and trusted stakeholders associated with our business.
Additionally, we will share your Personal Information with third parties if and when required by law or where it is necessary in connection with our Services.
Most of the third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information are located and store your information in the United States, although some may store your information outside of the United States.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a genuine business need to know. Other than third parties with whom we share Personal Information in connection with our performance of Services, third parties we engage in our business who may have access to your Personal Information will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are mandated to only use your data as necessary to perform their contract with us.
Your data belongs to you, not us. Therefore, you have choices about how we use your Personal Information to communicate with you and send you marketing information. You can opt out from receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the email you receive from us or by contacting us as set forth under “How to Contact Us” below in Section 11.
- The purposes of such collection or use.
- The categories of your Personal Information that we have in our possession.
- Categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your Personal Information.
- The right to request us to correct any inaccurate Personal Information concerning you.
- The right to request us to erase your Personal Information when we no longer need such data in connection with our services or to you withdraw consent to our use of such information.
- The right to request us to restrict or suspend our use of your Personal Information.
- The right to object to our use of your Personal Information where we are not using it to perform Services you have requested from us.
- The right to receive a copy of your Personal Information.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority of your country.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Via regular mail: Salud & Belleza Inc, P.O Box 720714 San Diego CA 92172
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there. Your consent to this Privacy Notice followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to such transfer.
All purchases of Products must be made by adults 18 years of age or older, and all users who register with our Websites must be 18 years of age or older or provide parental consent.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure
Our Website may have links to other websites that are not operated by us. We have no control over how these websites may collect your information and assume no liability for the practices, policies and security measures implemented on these websites. You should read the privacy notices on those other websites before you submit your information through them.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information, please do not hesitate to contact us through any of the methods listed below. If you have a complaint or concern about how we are using your Personal Information, then we will expeditiously work to address such concern(s).
Via our Service Center: 1 (858) 365-7904.
Via email: email@example.com.
Via regular mail: Salud & Belleza Inc, P.O Box 720714 San Diego CA 92172